• Utilization Strategy – Perform application survey to determine the most efficient configuration of equipment for your specific operation. Prepare Fleet
Mix Analysis to evaluate the current condition of your fleet and establish cost and utilization benchmarks. Develop a redeployment/retirement plan and determine service needs for existing equipment.
• Replacement Strategy – Identify ideal fleet size and make-up and then determine ways to get to this size and shape working, as we go, on reducing costs associated with existing fleet.
• Financing Strategy – Create a logical cost effective financing plan based on the now known true utilization and work toward consolidation for leverage.
• Maintenance Strategy – Determine the most cost-effective maintenance program for your fleets. In-house, vendor supplied, and maintenance contract PM programs are all reviewed to make sure we are implementing the most effective maintenance program.
• Reporting Strategy – Create customized reports to monitor the exact cost of
operating your fleet and to identify ways to reduce utilization rates and cost-per-hour for your equipment. Web-based interface allows you to monitor the performance of your fleet and to determine if you are cost-competitive within your industry.
• Systems Strategy – Analyze current warehouse configuration, layout, and design to determine if modifications would enable more efficient use of equipment. With our CAD design capabilities, we can provide a complete service including design, new and used rack sales, tear-down and installation.
• Safety Strategy – Develop and manage a safety training program using our specialized OSHA programs, Operator Training classes, and “Train-the-Trainer” programs. Ensure that you are in compliance with OSHA requirements at all times.