Top Reasons To Replace Brake Fluids!
- Dot 3 brake fluid is hygroscopic, meaning it attracts moisture. This moisture contamination causes rust and ultimately brake failure.
- Modern brake systems are vented allowing moist air to enter the brake system. This access to moisture can corrode pistons & cups leading to failure due to leaking.
- Low usage units are less likely to reach heat levels high enough or frequently enough to evoprate the moisture out of the lines leaving them more vulnerable.
- This is a common occurance in ALL BRAKE SYSTEMS that use Dot 3 fluid.
- DO NOT substitute other fluids; BE CERTAIN to flush the system every 6 months or 1,000 hours.
- A complete brake job is $1,600. Brake fluid flush & replacement is $150.00!
- MAINTENANCE vs. REPAIR = LOW COST OF OPERATION!
We Can Help!
Download TIP Article Here!
Interested in getting service? Fill out a Service Request Form or call us at (800) 226-2345 to speak to a service expert today.
Back To ‘Going The Extra Mile’ Page